About Me


Portrait


The image above is one of two sculptures created for my HSC art major.
Each sculpture is planted in a wooden puzzle piece that interlock to a central piece.
I was inspired to model a child and adult sculpture of myself to highlight
the things we retain as we grow older such as experiences, memories and achievements.
This image shows a sculpture of my childhood self with flowers sprouting
to represent innocence, naivety and youthfulness.

Cloud Forest, Gardens by the Bay



Cloud Forest was one of my first encounters of a famous overseas
architecture and the experience was phenomenal. The most striking characteristic
of this conservatory was how nature was almost entirely assimilated
into the building. Plants, algae and fungi covered the interior and exterior of the
building making the experience otherworldly. Above all, the air
quality was unmatched. Every breath was just as invigorating as the last.


The Perfect Moment



It was around 5am in the morning when this photo was taken just
as the sun was rising. I was panning the camera along the horizon to find the
perfect shot when I stopped at the exact frame above.
As I was trying to take capture the perfect sunrise, there too was
another photographer doing the same. There is something fascinating about
observing another's craft especially when you least expect it.



Comments

Post a Comment